Comprehensive protection solutions that provide more functions than traditional protection cabinets.
INTERTEC protective cabinets and shelters are built using a modular system of wall elements, doors, floor and roof elements. The sandwich components made of polyester composites and polyurethane foam core combine strength and rigidity with above-average protection and are able to withstand any extreme climatic conditions.
- Corrosion resistance
- Maintenance-free materials
- Decades of service life
- UV- and scratch-resistant gelcoat
- Electrical insulation
- High strength
- Low weight
- Easy machining
- Thermal insulation
- High quality
- Certified production
- IP protectioun class at least IP54
- Transparent to radio waves
Protection and Safety
- Protection class IP65, IP66, IP67
- Explosion protection according to IECEx
- Fire resistance class up to 120 minutes (FIRE SHELTER)
- Active, passive or hybrid cooling
- Heat resistance (up to 160°C)
- Extreme thermal insulation for arctic or tropical climate
- Protection against storm (up to 240 km/h)
Light-duty cabinets (IP65 as standard) for free-standing or wall-mounted applications. Available in sizes up to 2 m high, 1.3 m wide, 1 m deep. Double-walled GRP skins with PU foam cores provide excellent durability. C-rails offer excellent mounting flexibility.
A concept proven reliable in tens of thousands of applications, with cable entry typically via the bottom or rear. Support posts made from high tensile strength pulltruded GRP provide excellent load-bearing attributes. Integral C-rail or Unistrut mounting allows for easy equipment installation and adjustability. Can be made in almost any size up to heights of typically 3 m. Many variations possible, including floor materials and construction (such as lipped edges for leak resistance).