Liquid in a sample conditioning system can damage analyzers and lead to inaccurate sample analysis; directly affecting the bottom line. Applying our Analytically Correct designs to your sampling system can prevent these occurrences.
Our Genie® Model 702 Permanent Insertion Probe is a simple, safe and economical solution to extract a representative vapor phase sample from a gas source. The 702 is designed for sampling at a specific depth in a pressurized pipeline; each length is customized up to 10 feet to fit your application. Our exclusive Pressure Balance technique allows you to effortlessly insert the probe without the need for additional tools or pneumatic and hydraulic methods. Once inserted, the installation housing can be replaced with a shorter one to accommodate partial retraction of the probe during pigging operations or placement into heated enclosures.
With three new non-adjustable outlet pressure options, the 702 helps to prevent condensation and maintain the integrity of the sample during pressure letdown. The application needs will determine the most appropriate option.
A separate RTD option includes a custom length, industrial, hinged-top RTD and adapter which allows the RTD to be inserted through a built-in thermowell once the probe is installed in the pipeline.
We are the only manufacturer that provides Analytically Correctâ„¢ membrane tipped sample probes for insertion inside a pipeline or vessel. Using a membrane tip conforms to API 14.1 and GPA 2166 standards. Our patented Genie® Membrane Probes are the most efficient means for separating entrained liquid from the sample at source conditions.
- Protects sample system from liquid and particulates
- Offsets JT cooling at pressure reduction point
- Insertion and retraction without pneumatic or hydraulic methods
- Source conditions monitored while sampling
- API 14.1 and GPA 2166 standards compliance
- Installation and maintenance without depressurizing line
- Helps preserve sample integrity
- Increases safety of personnel.
- Genie® Membrane Technology
- Outlet pressure options
- Temperature option with RTD device
- Pressure Balance installation
- Partial retraction housing accommodates pigging operations or placement into enclosures
- Built-in ports and valves for purging vented gas
- Low profile above pipe