Natural gas metering is the foundation of QMI Integrated Solutions and has been one of our strengths since the very beginning. We provide turn key solutions, we produce designs and third party verification for compliance with metering regulations. Specializing in ultrasonic and coriolis meters – we focus on developing reliable and repeatable gas metering systems that continue perform.
With projects in NZ, Papa New Guinea and Qatar, we work with small metering stations to large multi stream metering skids. Our expertise in metering and analysers allows us to produce highly accurate solutions that meet your liquid flow measurement requirements. Measurements including density, viscosity, vapor pressure and composition.
We understand that sampling and metering LNG is by nature a very complicated process. At QMI Solutions our metering engineers are highly experienced with sampling systems across all applications including the cryogenic sampling of LNG. Extracting a representative sample for the metering system is a particular concern in our designs. With a representative LNG sample our metering experience caters to offshore and onshore applications.
flow metering integrated solutions.
- Optimize operations to maximize yields and profits.
- Provide immediate savings through improved operations.
- Ensure regulatory. measurement requirements are met.
- Provide auditing and verification for your metering systems.
- Assist you with a wide range of metering, instrumentation calibration and testing.
- Offer metering training courses for every level of staff expertise.
With your specific requirements, our metering engineers will:
- Provide a solution and the technical knowledge to complete your meter station project minimising measurement uncertainty.
- Ensure that all your equipment is correctly sized and selected.
- Develop your deliverables.
- Ensure your system is compliant with your local, national, international industry specific measurement standards.
- Provide all the maintenance procedures and training for your personal to operate, maintain and repair all the components of the station.
- Provide verification and mismeasurement procedures according to local codes and regulations.